Friday, June 27, 2008

How Large Is A Large Kidney Cyst

Do you hate reading?

"" HATE "read? Who does not?



These sentences can be known to us, we are young and apparently there are more important to think about. Moreover, maybe not even enjoy reading this ... but what you thought about what is actually read?
I thought that reading was just seeing words in a book ... But thanks to a task school, I discovered that no, you could understand from reading a newspaper to a song. And of course, I love that.

The task was to give a speech about the joy of reading, and thanks to the teacher, I found that reading included a very important part of our lives.

We are very lucky that we can do, considering that the illiteracy rate is high. There are several programs to help these people once a year does not hurt, right?.
We must all help, and I think it is sufficient to teach a person, because that and change the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment