Monday, April 4, 2011

Big Boobs Neetu Singh



Wolaaa as well, today keria tell you that I have been researching and looking for graphic editing programs xulos, as now the whole world with the Gimp and Gimp I tngo I wanted a basic one: PhotoShop. Well, I'm there fiddling a bit different, I rolled a lot with that of the layers! TwT And do not like putting on a background png's TwT So what I'm doing is just simply making desings to PhotoScape and retouched with PhotoShop. I show a k just did:


I only put the lyrics with PhotoShop ... And certainly give credit to Sarah for teaching me to put the letter in brilliant! : D Grax Wappa!

n_n I have not done more pork no tngo time I got to muxos duties and try the theater (I'm finally n_n narrator) and k hise only that, you can fuck if kereis, but render credits

¬ _ ¬ Now I leave a song Ke $ ha k has me super-cop:





Bye ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment