Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thesis About Basketball

Happy Birthday Oli! ^ 3 ^

Well all these people nominated me (I will not say names again if I fail k xDD):

" Which car is your favorite style?
BMV! No doubt! : P


What's your favorite girl name?
Well ... not mine xDD xD


And your favorite boy name?
jujujuju RUBÉN! xDD

And your name Favorite animal?
Vicky, in honor of my aunt's dog, died pokito k it '(

If you were rich would you do?
I have a list :

1 º Buy an I-phone
2 º Buy a BMV
3 º Going to Japan
Buy
4 º k everything I please
5 º SPEND! xDD


mobile What is your favorite?
I-phone OwO


Nominate people you want: 3
Ida
Yoli
Lau
ToRii:)
Sandri
Isotopoo (aunk today I have disappointed (U))
Sara / Sara xDD
Olaya
Juny
Gabriela
Sparks
Happy Smile
Rocío
people Puff xDD k
And now another test k has nominated me ^ ^ anais Round



What inspires you to make your entries?
not, I suddenly come to mind ... BUM! xDD

Describe yourself in four words.

LOKA, Loka, Loka, Loka xDDDD

favorite phrase:

(not very nice to say xD k) Fuck a while xDD or jeito ai rain xDD sou mach
ten Payroll posts:

Finally finished! xDD


Bye ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment