Saturday, April 9, 2011

Doderlein's Spike Moss Herb



Wenooo'm back for a while xDD and I got into the fantastic blog of Ida and nominate vi k me! 8) So I put k (brb):

Guidelines:


1.Decir who gave it and thank him. Ida! A big graciias! 2.Contestar
questions and complete the mini-test. Okiii!

[] Facebook

[] Tuenti

[] Twitter

[] Yahoo

[X] Gmail

[X] Messenger

[] Orkut

[] Formspring

[] Deviantart

[ ] We ♥ It



******************* [X] Green

[]

Blue [] Grey

[]

Brown [] Black

[] Red


******************** [] Rubio (in summer makes me blonde)

[X] Redhead

[] Brown
clear
[] Brunette

[] Black



******************** [X] school (elementary) (in 6 ยบ)

[ ] Institute (Secondary)

[] School / Institute
religious
[] University / College

[] I have work




3.Nominar ******************** 5 people and say what you like it, do you feel for her or something.

Ida - in four words: FOR BEING THE BEST! Yoli
- pork is simpatikisima and I love his way of being x3
Sara - pork are the best bloggers know k! ;)
Sandritah - the pork kiero a lot! (LLL)
Isotopoo - xDD She knows me better k! = P xDD

I am missing people, but these fundamental muxaaa:) Bye ~



0 comments:

Post a Comment